Friday, March 19, 2010

A big thanks ...

A big thanks to all who have made this March Intensive possible. Without your support, this workshop would not have been possible.

The Longboard Collective would like to give thanks especially to Wayne from surf_rodz and Andrew from Green Street Longboards for the knowledge they provided, their time, and patience with us amateurs. This has been a great experience for all of us - we are happy that we reached our goal that every student walks out with a board they have made in four intensive days.

We would also like to thank our school for making room for boarders' needs for one day and blocking off parts of the parking lot so that our students could test and ride (or shred, as I've learned) on their new longboards. I also like to thank the community for their understanding and tolerance ... and as for myself: I haven't ridden a board before, tried it today and had lots of fun - now, I do understand how much fun it is ... you should try it, too.

For the weekend ahead, I have tons of pictures and video footage to look through, but I have secured the right snack to go with it ...
Herr GH

Share/Bookmark