Friday, March 18, 2016


My board is finally finished and it looks amazing. I showed a couple of my friends pictures of it and they said it looked super sweet. Overall this MI was an amazing experience. It was my first time in the workshop, using all of these tools, and getting to learn a lot about skateboards. We didn’t just put them together; we dug deep into how the trucks worked, how to maintain our board, and how to adjust it to get the ride we wanted. What it really comes down to it, it’s that we created something that we can use everyday and can be proud of. All it is is just a plank of wood, and we can sand it down, start over, readjust it, repaint it, and make it into an even better board. The possibilities are almost endless. All I wanted was a longboard that was more than just a board I bought from some skate shop online, but I think in many ways I got way more than just that out of this MI.
Pierre

Share/Bookmark