Friday, March 18, 2016

The long boarding March Intensive is almost over and I have had a fantastic time. I have had more fun than I could have imagined and any doubts I had previous to this week have disappeared. The freedom we were given to create any type of board we wanted is what made this so fun. Each person has a different board shape and a different design. Some people's creativity is unbelievable. My board turned out a little different than expected. I decided to cover the entire top with  grip tape instead of leaving two silver stripes. Although it isn't what I expected, my board still looks great and I can't wait to ride it. Thank you especially to Wayne, and all the other teachers, for their willingness to help the students create their dream boards. I would highly recommend this March Intensive to everyone. 
Asa

Share/Bookmark