Friday, March 18, 2016

My boards all done and I'm pretty proud of it. It definently looks much different from how I imagined, but I think I like

it more then I would've liked my first design. It felt really good to build something, I haven't built something in a long time and it's nice to have a final product from your work, especially one that unique to you. I'm excited to have a board, I doubt I'll be going 60 miles per hour down hills, but this summer I hope to ride in town with my friends. If I have enough confidence, I'm sure this board will be by my side while I'm at college getting to classes and stuff. I'm excited to also just have another fun thing to do while I'm home this summer, the ability to just coast around during an afternoon sounds awesome. I think I've made my mum proud with the board, now I just have to get good at riding it.
Alma

Share/Bookmark