Friday, March 18, 2016

My longboard came out the way I wanted, but with some trial and error along the way. I had to paint my board a few times to get what I wanted. My first design was a batman symbol with red paint splattered on it. But the white paint that I used for the symbol got under the paper I was using for my stencil so the paint dripped a little. I decided to sand it down and start again with a black coating. I made my board half gold, half silver and a black stripe down the center. And I still have to sand my board down and repaint it again to make the paint stick. But the boards look awesome and the parts on them just complete it. I haven't ridden my board yet because of my lack of a helmet. I brought mine from home for today. So hopefully we'll be able to get out and do some long boarding. Also the brands associated with our boards are phenomenal for allowing us to have these parts and really experience what it's like to longboard. Thanks!
Damien

Share/Bookmark