Wednesday, March 20, 2013



I picked this March Intensive because it seemed like a lot of fun. Some of my friends had done it in years past and always heard great things to say about it. It would also be an opportunity to try something new and interesting. I’ve never skateboarded before, not even on a short board, but I do snowboard, and longboarding has a lot in common with that. 


Another reason that I chose to do this March Intensive is the fact that you get to build it from scratch. It isn’t a kit with a deck and trucks that you just screw together and are done with, you actually get to design your own deck, cut it out, and make what you want of it. Although some people use the same template, everyone’s board will be unique. I already made my deck, and am looking forward to building the rest.
Andrew

Share/Bookmark