Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've been a huge fan of board sports for as long as I can remember. I've been in the field of competitive freestyle snowboarding for the past four years, competing in both slope-style and halfpipe riding. I've also done a decent amount of surfing, wake-boarding and long-boarding as well during the summers. The main reason why I picked this march intensive was because I really wanted to know what went into making the gear that I've been riding for the past few years. When I got here I decided that I wanted to make a free-riding board because it would have the closest feel to riding a snowboard. The biggest challenge so far in making this board is the attention to detail. Making sure I'm patient and ensuring that board is symmetrical and smooth is been my biggest focus.
Matt


Share/Bookmark