Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today I decided upon my graphic for my longboard and I continued on my secret (yet awesome) helmet design.  After listening to a presentation on concussions and what you should do even if you think you may be concussed, the second day got underway ...  I did a light sanding to my longboard and then began on my graphics, but first I had to seal my board.  Then I covered all the edges of the board with painters tape and went to work on my design.  Firstly, I did a white base coat on the back of the board and let it dry.  Second, I used the painter’s tape to help mask out the parts of my Israel flag that I wanted to be white.  After painting the blue stripes I then proceeded to write the word ”Immanuel” which means god is with us.  Finally, I added the Star of David and touched up any mistakes.  I look forward to doing the final seal on my board tomorrow and applying the grip take and installing the hard wear (trucks).
Paul

Share/Bookmark