Friday, March 22, 2013

Today is the day it all comes together. I finally get to see what my board will look like with all of its components. So far I have put a polyurethane coat on the bottom to protect it, and black and red griptape on top. It looks great so far, and I cannot wait to put the trucks and wheels on. The weather isn't too great today, so I dont think we'll be able to go ride. This has been the best March Intensive that I have ever done. It was really fun to build a board from scratch and make it mine. I'd like to thank Mr. Lavigne, Mr. Holloway, and Mr. Goodall-Heising for making this a possibility. I'd also like to thank Wayne for helping us with the whole process, it wouldn't be possible without him; he's great. Even with the shortened week, they were still able to make a schedule that allowed us to complete the boards, and that's awesome.
Andrew

Share/Bookmark