Friday, March 22, 2013


Today was the last day to finish up our boards. I really appreciate everyone who helped make this amazing experience happen. Im sad that it has to end, it was an awesome experience to have, very unique and I'm thankful that I was able to be involved with the project. Special thanks to Wayne (from Surf Rodz) who took his time to come up and help us make our boards come to life! Also Mr. Lavigne, Mr. Goodall-Heising and Mr. Holloway, they all were awesome, and very helpful when I needed help, which was a lot of the time! Thank you to everyone! :) 

The last day, a lot of things happened to make sure everyone had their board done and the way that they wanted it. For the grip tape, at first I just wanted it to be black and plain, but as I went around and saw all of the cool things that people came up with I decided to do something different. I did the ends black tape, and in the middle red stripes. Overall I loved how my board turned out, its unique and means something and is important to me. Everyones board turned out awesome, all of them are cool and unique to that person. This has been the best March Intensive yet, next year probably wont be able to top it. :) 
Darby

Share/Bookmark