Friday, March 22, 2013

I finished my board today. I'm very happy with this march intensive . It can't be topped. The process of building a board was interesting and I learned a lot about the mechanics of a long board in the course. The most important thing I learned today was to not loosen the wheels so they spin faster in an attempt to go down a hill at a higher velocity. this just makes the longboards ball bearings disengage from the wheels and eventually wrecks the longboard.
Grey (aka The Earl ;-)


P.S. Mr. Goodall-Heising especially showed an enthusiasm and love for the learning only to be expected from him. His pictures and blog where fantastic.

P.P.S. Wayne is awesome. He is clearly knowledgeable about the world of long boards and enjoys what he does.

P.P.P.S. Mr. Lavigne is a someone who I didn't know very well before this March Intensive. I got to know him and found him to be a teacher who knows how to get things done and still be relaxed at the same time.

Share/Bookmark