Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Jared G.
If I had to choose one word to describe today, it would be “sanding”. I spent most of the day shaping my longboard to look smooth and sleek. I wish I had taken a “before” and “after” picture, because the deck of my board literally transformed from a bunch of blocks of wood glued together into a sweet almost-ready-to-ride longboard. At the end of the day yesterday, everyone’s board looked exactly the same, but now each one is different and personalized. I came in early this morning to get a head start on the machines, and everything has been going right on schedule. It took a lot of patience, and a lot of sanding, but it was was worth every minute. I’m still surprised that so far we have been able to create such a professional looking product in just a few days.

Share/Bookmark