Thursday, March 24, 2011


Ryan B.
We have been putting the finishing touches on our boards today. It’s really cool to see what different people are interested in. Some find a passion in the sanding and shaping; others are more interested in the graphic design. I decided to spray paint my helmet black today. I have never spray painted before and its awesome to be expose to the wide variety of skills that are needed to build these boards. Every one helps each other out by using each other’s attributes and skills.
        I used the silk screening technique for my graphic design and decided to put the logo on a shirt of mine as well. Trey and Joe thought of the logo while Erin and Colleen cut it out. The logo includes a bear with a ninja carved inside it. It came out really well and I am about to put on the polyurethane.

Share/Bookmark