Thursday, March 24, 2011


Paul B.
Today is very slow, the slowest of the week. I decided not to do a graphic so I put a coat of polyurethane on my board and have been walking around doing nothing. I tried to put a coat of white spray paint on my helmet but I was too close so it began to drip. I also dropped it so there is dust on the wet paint. To remedy this I painted over the dust: now it looks terrible. Later in the day I am planning on making sliding gloves. The ones that Ive seen completed look pretty sweet. Not even joking, sarahs design is the worst of the entire group. It has been a struggle not to laugh.
I have greatly enjoyed these past three days, It has been a very rewarding experience to build something that looks so professional. I cant wait to put the on the trucks and ride on a longboard that I built. This march intensive wasn't my first choice but it has been fun the entire time. I just wish that the weather would've cooperated.

Share/Bookmark