Tuesday, March 22, 2011



The first day of the Longboard Collective is going swimmingly. The gluing process went faster than I expected, and, despite the raging splinter in my middle finger, it was fun. Alexa and I made a run to the nurse. It was touch and go for a while. We had to pull the nurse out of her completely silent March Intensive class....
Before lunch we finished watching the documentary about the Z-Boys. I liked seeing how the skateboarding culture really got started. I’m looking forward to shredding. Gnarley. We made our graphics after lunch. Paul told me mine was stupid, but I brushed it off... All in all I’m excited for my board to come together, because it’ll fun to ride on a board I made myself. I want to paint my helmet in cheetah print (Ryan Brighams idea, his is going to be hot pink with gold stripes) but it turns out it’s hard to draw. I’ll keep working on it.
- Sarah


Share/Bookmark